Tuesday 6 October 2009

ITALIA VOGUE is a secret haven of mine which I usually consume with a cup of choc and a comfortable sofa but of course rather rarely due to being a student and insufficient funds...you get my drift. But yeah this for me is total RADICAL HAPPINESS.


F**CK BRANDS AND WHO HAS THE LATEST - THRIFT SHOPS ARE MY ADDICTION!! And what I've always loved about them is the authenticity of the clothes AND their CHEAP - need I go further?? And of course every chile has one round the corner. SEXY TIMES

I love bizarre Art pieces/photography because they really spark inspiration. Like this one for example is super cool, and like I know most literal (stupid) people who lack imagination would see this as a girl literally feeling herself up but I looked past that. I really just like how there's an enticing, dark but pure delicate beauty to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment