Wednesday 23 December 2009

FEELING CAKEY! THAT KIND OF BIRTHDAY CAKEY LOVE



OK, I am going to stop blogging after this because I seriously need to start getting ready to go out for dinner. BUT seriously - CAKES! I really, really, really want a GIGANTIC SLICE OF MOIST, SWEET BIRTHDAY CAKE. Don't you ever have that odd cakey crave that makes your stomach growl and mouth water a little bit??
Well, i'm definetly making a note of that tonight (seriously, i will note in my To Do list on my phone: 'buy slice of birthday cake' it will say, under the Urgent section), even though I'm trying to watch the carbs (if you knew me, this revelation would be of huge shock as I NEVER care what I eat but I've started to..that and becoming addicted to Tae Bo. Billy Banks is a legend..youtube him) so I think I'll go for a chicken salad tonight (without the mayo)..or some ribs and fries and something super sweet and cakey afterwards??
Grrrrrrr, decisions, decisions..Fuck it. I'll just have to work a little harder during cardio time tommorrow (...cue tears and wimpering lips). But it'll be sooo very worth it.
Right, im off now. I have no idea what I'm going to wear but I'll dig something up. White lace top with denim and brown knuckle boots?..We'll see. Might post some pictures up..
Have a great evening guys and to the new followers, big hearty thank you's all round.
Ciaoooo X

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, that pink cake looks delicious! I am now going to proceed to the fridge for that last slice of peach pie.

    xoxo
    www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaha doesn't it??! Unfortunetly, I never did have the cake in the end..=(

    ReplyDelete